I still miss the classic Start menu.
Okay, if you are Windows users who still miss the good old Start menu in Windows 8 can revive it,
I confess. After testing of Windows 8 RTM 9200 build, I still miss the classic Start menu in Widows 8. Microsoft has introduced the new Start screen concept with inbuilt Apps and I can see some clear benefits to it. But for me, the Start menu is still the easiest way to organize, locate, and Pin my vast array of desktop applications.
If you're experience same thing in Windows 8 then not to worry about it. ViStart, Classic Shell, and StartMenu7 are available to sort out all your worries
Microsoft plan to remove the functionality of such Start menu apps in the Retail Version of Windows 8 that going to release the October 26th, 2012. But I tested all three utilities, and all worked just fine in the Windows 8 RTM 9200 build edition unveiled for MSDN or TechNet users and Manufactures only.
No comments:
Post a Comment