About
Book
“Can
love happen twice?” is the sequel to Ravinder Singh ’s bestseller debut novel ”
I too had a love story” is famous among many of people especially young girls
because of sad ending where writer had said it is his own life story. It was a
bit emotional which touched reader’s heart irrespective of simple
languages Though one can read this one
without reading first one as there is little description of previous one.
My Views
I
am not much found of reading but Ravinder Singh is the one of few authors who
impress me with his simple writing style and convince me to think that I am the
part of book. I really want to appreciate to Ravinder Singh for maintaining the
language decency in the book.
Placement
and execution of the scene were good. Story was slow as well. Ravinder seems to
be disconnected with ‘Khushi’. Less presence of her. Plots of twist and romance
especially including ‘Simar’ were good .truth and dare game was the really a
good effort to make it interesting. ‘Simar’s character was surprising me. How
could she unfair and mean when she knew each and everything.
I personally liked the book very simple heart
touching love story and a long distance love but I would only say I like the
book but not loved the book. No Madness as previous. Good for one time. I
completed it in one go and forget in next moment as it’s not as touching and
emotional as his previous book and also end is little unbelievable. It would be worth reading once only. And I
would love to read his third book also which he start writing now. Last but not the least I would like to say
LOVE CAN’T HAPPEN TWICE
No comments:
Post a Comment